Dermaplaning Standard - £76.50
- Standard treatment begins with a skin cleanse, then your skin is prepped and Oilaplane Balm is applied.
- We then begin the Dermaplaning process using the surgical scalpel to remove the dead skin and vellus hair from the face and neck.
- After this an enzyme is applied which helps remove dirt and unblock pores.
- The treatment is completed with a moisturiser to suit your skin type and an SPF to protect your skin from UV damage.
Dermaplaning Deluxe - £105.00
- Deluxe treatment is an extended version of the Standard Dermaplaning.
- Before applying moisturiser we will apply a mask to suit your skin type which will help to further your results.
- While this is working you can lie back and enjoy our face & head pressure point massage.
- This is the ultimate in relaxing facial treatments with the added bonus of younger, healthier skin.
7 Great Reasons Why You Should Try Dermaplaning
- 1. Dermaplaning is a safe, effective physical exfoliation procedure using a sterile medical scalpel
- 2. Promotes smoother skin by helping the products penetrate deeper into the skin
- 3. Removes 3 weeks worth of trapped dirt and dead skin
- 4. Removes fine, vellus hair on face (no is doesn’t grow back worse, thicker or indeed any different than before).
- 5. Helps the appearance of acne scaring
- 6. Your homecare products will soak into the skin more effectively making the results more noticeable
- 7. Makeup goes on flawless
What our clients say….
Laura was very professional and helped me to feel relaxed. She was friendly and talked me through the whole procedure. I was really happy with the results and would recommend to my friends. Thanks. 🙂